Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights, is a Hindu festival that celebrates the victory of good over evil and light over darkness. It is a time for families and friends to come together and celebrate new beginnings.
This year, Diwali falls on November 12, 2023. It is a perfect day to show your loved ones how much you care by naming a star after them.
Why Name a Star for a Loved One on Diwali?
There are many reasons why naming a star for a loved one on Diwali is a special way to celebrate.
- It is a unique and personal gift. A star is a gift that will last a lifetime. It is a reminder of your love and appreciation for your loved one.
- It is a meaningful gift. Diwali is a time for new beginnings. Naming a star for a loved one on Diwali is a way to celebrate their new beginnings and to show them that you are always there for them.
How to Name a Star for a Loved One on Diwali
Naming a star for a loved one on Diwali is easy. Simply visit the Star Registry website and select a constellation. You can then name a star after your loved one and purchase a certificate of record.
Here are some tips for naming a star for a loved one on Diwali:
- Choose a star that is in a constellation that is meaningful to your loved one.
- Name the star after your loved one’s full name. This will make the gift more personal and meaningful.
- Purchase the framing option for your certificate. This certificate will include the star’s name and coordinates.
Other Ways to Celebrate Diwali
In addition to naming a star for a loved one, there are many other ways to celebrate Diwali. Here are a few ideas:
- Light diyas and candles around your home.
- Set off fireworks.
- Wear new clothes.
- Exchange gifts with your loved ones.
- Visit a temple or other Hindu holy site.
- Enjoy a feast of traditional Indian dishes.
Naming a star for a loved one on Diwali is a unique and meaningful way to celebrate the Festival of Lights. It is a gift that will last a lifetime and will show your loved one how much you care.