“Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: - you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.”- E.E. Cummings
Give your true love the stars in the sky this Valentine’s Day. Few gifts will make your sweetheart swoon like knowing a twinkling star in the heavens has been named for them. It really is the most romantic gift in the Universe!
Buy a star package to name a star. It’s like writing your true love’s name across the sky. Your package will be personalized in your Valentine's name, and they will receive an elegant International Star Registry Certificate with the location of their star. Naming a star is a surprising and, well, a stellar change from your yearly Valentine’s Day Card, Flowers, or a heart shaped box of candy.
Just imagine sitting in the starlight and opening a gift that will never be forgotten. This year can be a Valentine's Day to share in your hearts forever. Naming a star is that magical gift.
There are a world of options. We offer a variety of framing and personalization options to make your gift package uniquely suited to your soul mate and ready to display.
From the addition of hand calligraphy to engraved sterling silver items, you can create a unique package that lets someone special know that you love them to the moon and back!
Just as we have for star-crossed lovers across the globe since 1979, we will send you the same beautiful, World Famous International Star Registry package that is displayed proudly in homes all over the world, from the Hollywood Hills to the homes of royalty!
When you buy a star package for your Sweetheart. The star you name will be included in Your Place in the Cosmos, the only permanently published catalog of star names in the world.
Before you pick out a Valentine’s Day card or send a bouquet this year, Click Here to see about all the special Valentine’s Day gift options we have to offer.
Give the gift of a star in the name of your significant other this year and watch their eyes light up. It really is the gift of a lifetime for the light of your life.
Q. Why is naming a star a perfect gift for Valentine's Day?
- A. Naming a star represents eternal love. Like your love, a star will shine forever.
Q. Do people often name stars for Valentine's Day?
- A. Yes, it is one of the most popular occasions for naming a star. Can you imagine anything else as romantic?
Q. Can I send a Valentine star anywhere?
- A. No matter how far away your loved one is, you can name a star and send a star gift package.
Q. Is there a love constellation?
- A. There is not a specific “Love” constellation, but the most romantic constellations are Andromeda, Perseus, Cygnus, and Lyra.
Q. Can I name a star for my sweetheart and another one for me?
- A. Yes, you can name two stars and we will be glad to chart them together for you. They will be marked on one another's chart.
Q. Can I put both of our names on the star?
- A. Yes, you have up to 35-character spaces for the name.